See What Our Happy Customers Are Saying
- Danielle Evers6/02/2022Windows depot is by far the best experience I’ve had with replacing windows for my home. The process from start to finish have been simply amazing! They are very humble people who want there customers to be happy. The installation process was a breeze. I personally would recommend this company to all my friends and family. I promise you, you won’t be disappointed!!!! Thank you!!!
- Gina Harker7/02/2022The products themselves are great. It indeed saves energy in the house. However, it looks a little smaller than the original windows we had. In addition, the men who installed it left some debris around the house. Another thing, we had to tell the men that one window was unleveled; however, they fixed it. One sash had some dew in between wIzolla Ockletree9/13/2019They arrived on time everyone knew their job and went right to it. They took their time and did a great job. The front of my house looks totally different. I m beyond pleased with the outcome. I’m setting right in front of the window writing this review. Very thankful that the isdone Loveit be much Thak you Lord
- Mike Evans5/25/2021Professional estimation, options discussed, and high quality products offered. We are in the home improvement business, so we know how it can go sometimes. Aside from a delay in our window arriving (I blame COVID), the work went off without a hitch. Mark and crew did a great job installing a new huge picture window, and used our fluted trim and rosettes, so we're back to good! Thanks Cody and Team for a job well done!
- Eric Wilcher3/02/2023I won't say Window Depot has the cheapest replacement windows, but that's the point. The quality of the ProVia window is unbeatable. The installation was easy and professional, some of the best installers I've ever seen. There was an issue with one window which the installers and sales person solved in a matter of days to great satisfaction. With the extreme cold this winter, the windows kept the cold firmly outside sustaining comfort on the inside. I feel confident these Window Depot/ProVia windows are quality now and will 10 years from now. Not the cheapest, but certainly the best.
- Mike Holmes5/28/2021I had siding and gutters installed and the work was done and it was quality workmanship.
Although, after doing the research, I would consider Hardy the best, I went with LP because the weight is much less, great warranty and less expensive than Hardy.
I would definitely recommend the company, at least for gutters and siding, that's all I had done.
I would probably have given the company 4.7 stars, but it isn't possible. No company is perfect, but they addressed all my concerns immediately! That is hard to come by and is what sets a company apart from others.
I am considering them for future work as well.